Join a well-established practice at Mayflower Medical Group.
We are currently looking for Internal Medicine Physician to join our growing clinic. The Internal Medicine Physician will provide primary care treatment to patients through a number of duties that include, but are not limited to, examining patients, identifying health concerns, recording medical history, prescribing medication, and/or referring patients to on-site or off-site resources.Apply Now
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
– Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
– Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
– Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history,
review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
– Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
– Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
– Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and
provides advice on follow up
– Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
– Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
– Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
Education and Experience
Qualified candidates must possess a valid license to practice in CA, DEA and Board certification or
Eligible in Internal Medicine. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
– Active and unrestricted California medical license
– Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine
– 1 or more years of Outpatient Clinic experience
– Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
– Bilingual in Spanish
– Effective communication skills
– Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
– Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
– One location
Mayflower Medical Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.