Seeking an exemplary primary care nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our ExpressCare
clinic. Join the dedicated and compassionate Express Care team, where you’ll enjoy excellent work/life
balance in the welcoming community of Covina.
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
– Full-time- consistent hours(12-8pm Mon- Fri)
– Prefer at least 1 year clinical experience in Primary Care, Urgent Care
– Competitive compensation
Education and Experience
– Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
– One location
Requirements: Fully licensed, trained, and board certified as a NP or PA
must be able to work independently with Primary Care problems and diagnoses.
– Tech savvy (Good w/ computers/fast typing/internet)
– Familiar with EMR–practice is 100% electronic charting
– Fully Licensed to practice in California
– Unrestricted DEA license
– Preferred bilingual English/Spanish
Mayflower Medical Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.