As we age, access to quality healthcare becomes even more of a priority. At Mayflower Medical Group, we are well-equipped to care for the needs of our aging patients.
We offer specialized medical and psychiatric services, and have geriatric professionals on our team that can assist older adults and their families in making healthcare decisions that are in the best interest of the patient.
We foster an environment where patients and their families feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns or fears. Our physicians encourage open discussions about treatment plans and recommendations.
Our Geriatric Care services include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease, dementias and other common geriatric conditions,
- Behavioral health and counseling services
- Treatment and management of incontinence, constipation, sleep disorders, depression and anxiety
- Home visits by physician when needed
- Identification of safety issues and recommendations of solutions
- Social services assessment
- Medical assessment