It’s beneficial for children to have a dedicated healthcare provider treating and caring for them as they grow.
Mayflower’s Pediatric Care Providers love working with children and are committed to providing our youngest of patients with the highest level of quality care.
Our Pediatricians are well qualified to diagnose and treat childhood illnesses and injuries, and provide comprehensive and complete care for the youngest members of your family.
Our Pediatric Services include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of general infections and illnesses (such as fevers, sore throats, ear infections, etc.)
- Treatment of minor injuries, as well as some minor diseases
- Infant physicals and vaccines
- School physicals and vaccines
- Sports physicals
- Eye exams
- Hearing tests
- Hgb (Hemoglobin Testing for Physicals)